ScanLife Barcode & QR Reader
Description of App
Scan, Save, Share.
ScanLife turns your camera phone into an all-in-one, lightning fast QR and barcode reader! Newly enhanced with Facebook to make it easy to share what you find and see what ScanLife users recommend as you’re scanning. This is the only barcode scanner you need to make your holiday shopping easier than ever.
Scan any 2D barcode (QR Code, Datamatrix, EZcode) that you find on print ads, packaging, or business cards to launch websites, videos, deals, or contact information.
Plus, scan regular UPC/EAN barcodes from all products, like DVDs, books, and food to see a variety of information and buy the products in just a few clicks:
- Prices from over 30 different online retailers including Amazon, Home Depot, Macy’s, Best Buy, and more
- Local prices to find out if the product is sold near you (US only)
- Millions of customer reviews from Amazon & Best Buy
- Related deals & coupons
- Related accessories
- Nutritional information & ingredients (US only)
- You can even buy the product in a few clicks!
- Connect using your Facebook account so you can sync your favorite items to your Facebook page. Share what you find with your Facebook network – a great way to suggest a holiday wish list. Plus, you can easily invite your Facebook friends to join you on ScanLife.
- View a Live Feed of UPC barcode scanning activity from around the world, and click on the products to view the information as if you scanned it yourself.
- Create your personalized QR Code with your contact information details & share it with others.
- Easily share the content of the QR Code or UPC Code via your Twitter account, or email it to yourself as a reminder of what you found.
- Save all your QR Code & UPC scans in your History, even if you are not connected to the Internet, so you can scan without a data connection and access the content later.
- Personalize your experience by choosing from over 20 scanning themes like Fighter Jet, beach scenes, and many more.
- You can even “scan” images of a QR Code or UPC Code that you have saved to your photo gallery. Great if you want to view the content from a code you received in an email.
You can also create your own ScanLife activated QR Codes for free. Just go to www.scanlife.com to create your own personal account, or a Business account for more advanced features and QR Code analytics.
Users must upgrade to OS 5.0+ before installing ScanLife.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
0 people have recommended this app