Description of App:
Type2Phone is a utility that turns your mac into a bluetooth keyboard for your IOS device. Enabling this app allows users to type directly from their mac onto their IOS device for a variety of applications: SMS/iMessage, email, notes, Facebook, twitter and much more. Additionally, you are able to paste text directly from your mac onto the IOS device! Its as easy as that! Supporting a wide range of keyboard layouts/languages, why not try it today!Basic requirements:
- Mac with bluetooth capability
- IOS3.2 or later
- IOS device that supports keyboards, EG. iPhone 3GS or later
Basic pairing instructions:
- Enable bluetooth on your mac.
- Set bluetooth to be discoverable.
- on your iPhone/iPad, go to settings>general>bluetooth.
- Enable bluetooth on your device.
- Tap the name of the mac to start the pairing procedure. For future uses after paired, you may start the procedure from "click here to connect" button in Type2Phone.
Free or Paid:
Version Of OS X App Was Tested On:
this app appears to be, on the whole, accessible with voiceover. the basic function as a keyboard does not seem to have any issue, although there appear to be some on-screen keyboard features which of course, would be inaccessible anyway.