Description of App:
Type2Phone is a utility that turns your mac into a bluetooth keyboard for your IOS device. Enabling this app allows users to type directly from their mac onto their IOS device for a variety of applications: SMS/iMessage, email, notes, Facebook, twitter and much more. Additionally, you are able to paste text directly from your mac onto the IOS device! Its as easy as that! Supporting a wide range of keyboard layouts/languages, why not try it today!
- Mac with bluetooth capability
- IOS3.2 or later
- IOS device that supports keyboards, EG. iPhone 3GS or later
Basic pairing instructions:
- Enable bluetooth on your mac.
- Set bluetooth to be discoverable.
- on your iPhone/iPad, go to settings>general>bluetooth.
- Enable bluetooth on your device.
- Tap the name of the mac to start the pairing procedure. For future uses after paired, you may start the procedure from "click here to connect" button in Type2Phone.