FoxTube - Player for YouTube
Description of App
Play YouTube video continuously without interruption.
(1) YouTube account login.
· Access/Manage YouTube playlists.
· Access Subscriptions
· Access Favorites, Likes, Watch Later, Uploads, Watch History.
· Access Standard Feeds
· Drag & Drop: add video to favorites, likes and other playlists. reorder videos in playlist.
(2) Easy search (auto-completion, search history)
· search by relevance, publish date, view count, rating
· search playlists
· search channels
(3) supports YouTube HQ videos
(4) Mini Player with Always on Top option
(5) Full Screen Mode
· supports Native Lion Full Screen Mode
· Non-Lion Full Screen Mode for Multi-monitor users
(6) Notification Center support
(7) Repeat Mode and Shuffle Mode
(8) Full keyboard shortcuts support (media keys supported)
(9) Share to Facebook & Twitter
Advanced Player Features:
(1) Play speed: Play at 0.5X speed to 2.0X speed.
(2) Mirror mode: Flip videos horizontally
(3) Bookmarks within video
(4) A-B repeat (can bookmark repeat section)
(5) Start & End bookmark, named bookmark.
(6) previous frame / next frame
Free or Paid
Version Of macOS App Was Tested On
vvery accessible with voice over
1 people have recommended this app
Well, I have purchased this app and it's not accessible as of time of me posting comments. It seemed like a cool app which I thought could maybe replace my existing YouView App that I use to stream YouTube videos, but nope. I have already paid $9.99 so I will attempt to get a hold of this developer if he or she has any clue for making this app accessible again. If I don't hear any response in 15 to 20 days I will have to issue Apple iTunes support for a full refund with valid claim. So yeah, until I post a comment again please do not waist your money as of now to purchase this app. There are few parts that might be accessible, but otherwise all the buttons are not labeled.
hi there everything is accessible with this app, but i can't seem to find the search results when i search for something everything else works fine.
here is some tips to get you all started with foxtube,
command right arrow for next video, command left arrow for previous video, shift right arrow fast forward, shift left arrow rewind, down arrow for slowing down the video and up arrow to speed up the video, back slash to bring it to normal speed, command up arrow volume up and command down arrow volume down,. what i would usually do is: i save my videos from my iPhone to what ever play list i want and that way i can access everything from foxtube, and last thing its very similar to youview you have 2 tables the first one is to choose what you want [such as new videos or favourites so on] and the second table is to go through the selected category cheers
Well, I have already issued a refund for this app. It just seemed stupid and not worth having when all the features are not accessible enough. Whenever I try to navigate with VoiceOver, although some parts might be accessible a lot of them just reads at as button button, so I am clueless as to how I should work around this app. So, I went ahead and issued a refund to iTunes support.