Apple has today released iOS 8.4.1 to the public, bringing fixes and improvements to Apple Music and other areas of the iOS 8 operating system.
For VoiceOver users, iOS 8.4.1 includes fixes for the labeling of a number of buttons in Apple Music--including those for following and unfollowing artists in Connect.
According to Apple's release notes via Mac Rumors, iOS 8.4.1 also contains the following improvements:
This release includes improvements and fixes to Apple Music.
- Resolves issues that could prevent turning on iCloud Music Library
- Resolves an issue that hides added music because Apple Music was set to show offline music only
- Provides a way to add songs to a new playlist if there aren't any playlists to choose from
- Resolves an issue that may show different artwork for an album on other devices
- Resolves several issues for artists while posting to Connect
- Fixes an issue where tapping Love doesn't work as expected while listening to Beats 1
As always, if you notice any other accessibility changes, please do let us know in the comments.
iOS 8.4.1 is available via Over-the-Air Update (Settings > General > Software Update) or via iTunes.