Apple today released OS X 10.10.2 to the public. This second update to OS X Yosemite is believed to include a number of VoiceOver fixes.
We keep a running list of Yosemite bugs on our main Yosemite announcement page. You'll find all the new, fixed, and unaddressed bugs there.
Other notable changes and fixes include the addition of iCloud Drive support in Time Machine, a fix for the WiFi connectivity problems experienced by some users, and security fixes.
At the time of writing, the following changes are believed to have been made in this release:
- Resolves an issue that causes VoiceOver to echo characters when entering text on a web page
- Improves VoiceOver speech performance
- Improves stability and security in Safari
- Resolves an issue that may cause WiFi to disconnect Adds the ability to browse iCloud Drive in Time Machine
- Resolves an issue that may cause web pages to load slowly
- Fixes an issue that caused Spotlight to load remote email content when the preference was disabled in Mail
- Improves audio and video sync when using Bluetooth headphones
- Addresses an issue that may cause the input method to switch languages unexpectedly
If you spot any further accessibility-specific changes or improvements, please let us know by adding a comment below. We can't test every app or situation, so we value your help in spotting potential problems. Please also remember to continue to report bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org.