It’s the week of the 5th Birthday of AppleVis, and this giveaway comes from the great people at MPaja.
Enter for a chance to win one of 5 promo codes for Robo-E. This iOS game usually costs US$1.99.
Robo-E is in charge of cleaning up the galaxy from toxic waste. But his brain is confused and he needs your help. Robo-E brings you the classic game of Sokoban with beautiful graphics and and intuitive UI. Includes hundreds of built in levels.
Robo-E is playable with VoiceOver, so for the ultimate challenge activate Voice Over from the device settings and play blindfolded, trusting only your touch and ears.
Visit the Robo-E page on the App Store for more information
An added bonus for MBraille users
As an added gift to the AppleVis community, MPaja has also reduced for the week of our birthday the price of the in-app purchases available in MBraille.
- In-app purchase to unlock the full features of MBraille reduced from US$39.99 to US$29.99
- In-app purchase to use MBraille as third party keyboard reduced from US$9.99 to US$6.99
MBraille brings you a mobile braille keyboard.
With the free features you can type, edit and send tweets and text messages using contracted or uncontracted English braille.
With the full version you can also use braille to * call contacts or telephone numbers * send email * do Facebook status updates * add calendar entries * fire away internet search engine queries * the text typed is automatically put to clipboard when you switch apps. * interact with other 3rd party applications * check spelling - save and open text files * sync to dropbox * use MBraille as third party keyboard
The keyboard is also available as a separate in-app purchase.
Visit the MBraille page in the App Store for more information
How to enter the Giveaway
Simply send an email to [CLOSED] with "Robo-E" in the subject line.
- Please make sure that you enter the requested subject line in your email. We have lots of giveaways this week, so cannot guarantee that your name will go into the draw to win this prize if you do not do this.
- The deadline for entries is 23:59 PST on Sunday, 2 August 2015. Entries received after this will not be entered into the draw.
- Winners will be selected at random and notified by email during the week commencing 3 August 2015.
- As always, our usual competition rules apply.