Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic (RFB&D) has released an iOS app that enables RFB&D members to
explore RFB&D’s extensive library of more than 64,000 downloadable DAISY formatted books.
The main features of the new app are:
- Seamlessly navigate through audiobooks by using chapters and page numbers as points of reference
- Adjust reading speed to your tastes by increasing or decreasing the speed of audio playback
- Automatically remembers where you left off in each book
- Create and edit bookmarks to mark important passages
- Compatible with Apple’s VoiceOver (Screen Reader) capability for visually impaired users on VoiceOver-enabled devices
RFB&D Audio is available from the iTunes App Store for $19.99.