The “Adjust Value” VoiceOver rotor menu item does not work on the Lock Screen audio scrubber. Specifically, when the Now Playing widget is on the Lock Screen, VoiceOver will indicate that you can swipe up or down with 1-finger on the position scrubber to adjust the position. However, this does nothing. You can perform a 1-finger tap and hold, followed by a ‘drag’ to the left or right to move position, but this does not allow for accurate or small changes to the position.
Steps to reproduce
- Ensure that VoiceOver is enabled
- Open the Music app and begin playback of any music (although any media player app will be fine)
- Navigate to the Lock Screen (which should be displaying the media player widget)
- Place VoiceOver focus on to the playback position scrubber
- Make sure that the VoiceOver rotor is set to the “Adjust Value” menu item
- Flick up with 1-finger repeatedly
You would expect that this would move the position of the audio scrubber (as it does in on the Now Playing screen in the Music app).
Instead, the scrubber position does not change.