The subscription management interface in the App Store was recently changed. Unfortunately, these changes have introduced issues for VoiceOver users that now make navigation of this screen inconsistent and unreliable.
Typically you will find that on occasions VoiceOver focus will spontaneously jump to random places when attempting to navigate the screen by flicking. Additionally, movement of focus is often unreliable in that some UI elements may be skipped or repeated.
Steps to reproduce
- Ensure that VoiceOver is enabled.
- Open the App Store.
- Navigate to the Today tab.
- Double tap with 1-finger on the My Account button.
- Double tap with 1-finger on the Subscriptions button.
- Perform a 4-finger single tap on the top half of the screen so as to place VoiceOver focus on to the first UI element on this screen.
- Flick right with 1-finger repeatedly to move VoiceOver focus through all UI elements on this screen.
You should find that movement of VoiceOver focus is inconsistent and unreliable.
Note that this same subscription management screen is also located at Settings > Apple ID > Subscriptions
You willed need to rely on exploring the screen by touch to ensure that all subscription information and options are located.