On occasions, when editing the App Library screen available on iOS 14 it is not possible to swipe to the ‘Done’ button
On occasions, when editing the App Library screen available on iOS 14 it is not possible to swipe to the ‘Done’ button.
Steps to reproduce
- Navigate to the App Library
- Place VoiceOver focus on to any icon on this screen
- Set the VoiceOver Rotor to its Actions menu
- Flick up with 1 finger until VoiceOver announces “Edit Mode”
- Double tap with 1 finger
- Place VoiceOver focus in to the Search field located at the top of this screen
- Flick left with 1 finger
VoiceOver focus should move to the “Done” button.
On occasions you will find that VoiceOver focus will not move to this button.
Bug First Encountered
Device(s) bug has been encountered on
How often the bug occurs
The button can be located by touch.