On occasions, when editing the Today view it is not possible to swipe to the ‘Done’ and ‘Add Widget' buttons
On occasions, when editing the Today view on iOS 14 it is not possible to swipe to the ‘Done’ and ‘Add Widget' buttons
Steps to reproduce
- Navigate to the Today View.
- Place VoiceOver focus on to a widget
- Set the VoiceOver Rotor to its Actions menu
- Flick up with 1 finger until VoiceOver announces “Edit Mode”
- Double tap with 1 finger
- Place VoiceOver focus in to the Search field located at the top of this screen
- Flick left with 1 finger
VoiceOver focus should move to the “Done” button. One further flick left should move focus to the “Add widget” button.
On occasions you will find that VoiceOver focus will not move to these buttons.
Bug First Encountered
Device(s) bug has been encountered on
How often the bug occurs
The buttons can be located by touch.