When changing the value of a slider in Shortcuts using VoiceOver, VoiceOver does not acknowledge the change, instead repeating the original state of the slider. To reproduce this issue:
- With VoiceOver enabled, open Shortcuts and choose File > New Shortcut (or press Command-N).
- Search for something like “Volume.”
- Add the “Set volume” action to the shortcut.
- Navigate to and interact with the “Actions list” and click the button used to specify the volume level in this example shortcut.
- Interact with the slider and attempt to edit the value with VO-up and down arrow. although the value is changed as expected, VoiceOver does not acknowledge this until the popover is dismissed.