Other Apple Applications
When changing the value of a slider in Shortcuts using VoiceOver, VoiceOver does not acknowledge the change, instead repeating the original state of the slider. To reproduce this issue:
- With VoiceOver enabled, open Shortcuts and choose File > New Shortcut (or press Command-N).
- Search for something like “Volume.”
- Add the “Set volume” action to the shortcut.
- Navigate to and interact with the “Actions list” and click the button used to specify the volume level in this example shortcut.
- Interact with the slider and attempt to edit the value with VO-up and down arrow. although the value is changed as expected, VoiceOver does not acknowledge this until the popover is dismissed.
Bug First Encountered
macOS Monterey 12.0.1
How often the bug occurs
Apple feedback #