I have been trying to reorder items in my Mix Playlist using the Downcast app with VoiceOver but can't seem to be able to do it successfully.
here are the steps I am using:
1. Go to the Playlist tab and get into one of my Mix Playlists.
2. Hit Edit
3. Now on the screen I see each item in my playlist and underneath each item another button which says "reorder" followed by the name of the podcast item.
4. The "reorder" button says to double tab and hold until you hear the sound and then you can drag the item to a new location in the playlist.
5. Unfortunately, even after doing this, the item does not move.
6. I've also tried a double tab and hold on the item name right above the "reorder" button for that item, but that doesn't work either.
I'm wondering if there is some other trick here or if this functionality is just broken using VoiceOver. Oh yes, I am also using an iPhone 6 running iOS 9.2.1 and the latest version of Downcast.
Note: I am able to reorder items in other apps such as in the settings app where one can reorder items in the Rotor. That seems to use the same paradigm to move items as the Downcast app does and moving items works in the Rotor settings, so I suspect something might be broken with Downcast.
Thanks for any suggestions or help.