So I wanted to invite someone to a dropbox folder the other day so we could collaborate and share stuff. I figured I would try it via the iOS app, but I'm not getting anywhere and wondering if it's just something that I'm doing wrong, or if that part of the app just isn't VoiceOver-friendly? Let me tell you guys exactly what I'm doing and maybe someone can correct me if I'm doing it wrong.
1. With the dropbox app open, I find the other actions menu and double tap on the create folder button.
2. I give the folder a name and accept that. All is good so far.
3. Now as far as I know, the only way to share the folder is go to the share button, you have to have the folder in question open to see this.
4. After double-tapping on share, I have send link, Invite people to collaborate, and close more actions menu. The most logical choice here is the invite people to collaborate button, so I double-tap on that.
5. so after I double-tap on that, it has an edit box for an email address, which I enter. I always double-check it to make sure the address is correct, which it is. If I swipe to the right, there's an element that says, these people, can edit. Double-tapping on that brings up a foler-permissions screen with 2 choices, either view or edit. So I go back to the previous screen where you have to give an email address. The upshot is that even after providing the proper email address, the invite button is dimmed. I tried pressing enter in the email address area but got a new line which makes sense, since you might want to invite several people at the same time. So, how do I get the folder invite to go through? The invite button remains dimmed even if I enter email addresses in it. Has anyone else experienced this and if so how'd you get past this bug? Thanks for any help!