We released a new game last week, Crossly, and we tried to make it as accessible as possible. Here's what we did:
- Every game in the list will voice who’s turn it is, the opponent’s name, percentage of game completed, and the current score
- Every letter on the board when tapped will voice what its contents currently is. Additionally, it will voice the type of letter (pen or pencil) and its location in its word for the current direction of the game (horizontal or vertical).
- Tapping the clue bar will read the currently selected clue, its direction, and the clue contents.
- Tapping the header will voice the status of the game (same as in the clue list).
- When popups are displayed, their contents will be voiced as well (there’s probably some room for improvement here, but it’s not worth any more dev until we get feedback).
Please try it out and let us know how we can improve it. You can find it on the app store here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crossly/id871860021
If you like it, please post to the App directory.
You can send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's the website with more information: http://cross.ly/