As I want to get Read2Go and have also been using iBooks for the last few days, I’d like to know how some Read2Go’s features work in comparison with iBooks. In particular:
1. Does Read2Go generate a pause after moving to a page in continuous reading? I’m finding it quite annoying with iBooks on my iPhone 4S.
2. Does Read2Go allow line by line and paragraph by paragraph navigation in textbooks? It seems that iBooks only allows character by character and word by word navigation apart from its conventional “table of contents” support.
3. I know that Read2Go doesn’t have a built-in dictionary (it’s a pity), but can it easily look up words from its online source?
4. iBooks seems to be quite snappy, so can I expect the same responsiveness from Read2Go? On a similar topic, do you know of a place where I can listen to a sample of Acapela’s female voice, Heather?
5. Finally, if you could convert your DAISY books to Epub in order for iBooks to open them with their links and bookmarks, would you still feel the need to purchase Read2Go or InDaisy? I just want to know if I actually gain something if I get either of those instead of converting my books to Epub one way or another.
Your help and opinions are quite appreciated.