Mike May from Sendero presented to the NFB 2012 convention in Dallas, TX today, July 4, 2012. In his presentation, May gave a few details about Sendero's upcoming GPS app for the iPhone:
1. Sendero partnered with the Seeing Eye to create this app. The app will be called "The Seeing Eye."
2. The app will combine all of the turn-by-turn navigation features of mainstream GPS apps and the verbalization features of Sendero's other GPS apps.
3. Sendero will focus on ease of use.
4. The app is currently in beta testing, and they hope to release it sometime later this summer.
5. The price will be "competitive with other GPS apps."