Simpler way to navigate IOS calendar app, viewing days with events
Does anyone know of a simpler way to navigate IOS native calendar app? For example, is there a way to view only days with events, or search by specific date rather than view the whole month or week? I am running IOS 12.3.1.
If there is no way to do this are there any apps you recommend that might have this feature?
Using an iPhone, there should be a „List“ toggle in the middle of the top row of the Calendar Window. Once you‘ve enabled this, a list with all the scheduled dates appears. I find this very practical.
Then again, the List view does not always appear, and I still haven‘t figured out why it sometimes works and sometimes not.
But do give it a try and if it works, let us know if this serves as an easier view. Good Luck!
Hi, thanks. The list view does not appear for me still.
I like VO Calendar because you can move by week and are immediately told which days in the week have events, so you know when you are free. A little expensive, but worth it I think.
OK, try to follow these steps in order to get the list view:
1) Make sure you are in the view that displays all the months. Pick this month, July 2019.
2) Now, the view listing all days of the month is displayed. Pick today.
3) NOW try to locate the „List“ button somewhere near the top and in the middle of the screen.
Is it there?
Can you select it?
What happens if you do?
Good Luck again!
This calendar shows only the days with events and in different views. Give it a try
Hello, I reproduced your steps. (Thank you.) And the only thing it says is there are no events, which yes there are no events for that day but I know there are for upcoming days. The list button does not appear, I only have a search button
Hello, I did not know about google calendar. Thank you that could be an option
The app I would recommend is FantastiCal 2. It’sa nice simple list of all upcoming events.
Greetings,So I was playing around with IOS calendar and I think I found something, hopefully it's useful for others as well. To view days with events:
1. Open the calendar and select today.
2. Once you click today navigate by headings. The days that have events will show up as headings with the date and event title and event details.
Unfortunately it's still a bit weird because sometimes it will jump around to the previous or next month but it's something.
I ended up buying VO calendar and I like it. It's much simpler than IOS. Thanks for the person who suggested it. I will still keep the other calendar alternatives in mind as well.
I myself usually just use the Apple Calendar and find the easiest way to ensure that you list your events is to...
1. Open the Calendar app
2. Place your phone in the landscape position
3. On the screen, tap the Day view
4. Tilt your phone back in the portrait position
5. On the screen, tap the List button
That should list all of your appointments in list view, only displaying days with appointments.