VisionAssist V2.2 Released for iPhone, iPod, and iPad
By Mike, 1 July, 2013
iOS and iPadOS
VISIONASSIST V2.2 RELEASED FOR IPHONE, IPOD AND IPAD
I am excited to announce the release of v2.2 of VisionAssist. We have been reviewing all the suggestions and feedback from our customers and made many significant improvements to VisionAssist including:
* in freeze mode, you can now save your enhanced image to camera roll
* new easy to use user interface. You can now choose between using high contrast buttons or sliders.
* new setting to only enable panning in pause mode. This helps make the app easier to use for many customers.
* new mode - inverse Highlights (swaps the Highlights colors around)
* you can now hide all controls by tapping the screen, so that customers can get a full screen of information
* improved size of text notifications
* improved zoom indicator
* new translations for German
* improved help screen
This is a free upgrade for existing customers and we hope you enjoy these improvements and new features.
You can find more out about VIsionAssist at visionassist.slinkyware.com and you can purchase it at the Apple Appstore.
Thanks to all the Beta testers and the AppleViz community for the Beta testing help and feedback