I played the Dawncaster RPG. At one point, I tried to open the app switcher by swiping one finger from the bottom of the screen to the top. That's when my VoiceOver got disrupted. I normally use an iPhone 14 with the system language set to Croatian. I use eSpeak NG as the speech synthesis, with the voice Max. The problem occurred when it started speaking in Croatian using the voice Lana instead of Max. I went to the accessibility settings to change it, but it shows that the speech synthesis is eSpeak NG, voice Max, even though Lana is reading the screen. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling eSpeak NG, but every time I set it to use Max, Lana reads the screen while it shows Max is selected. I attempted to restart the phone, but it didn't help. I also changed the system language to English, and in the VoiceOver settings, it says that eSpeak NG Max is selected, but it still uses an English female voice. Please provide some suggestions on what I could do to resolve this issue.