My netbook has died and I'm thinking about taking the leap into the world of Mac.
These are the functions that I want to be able to perform should I take the leap.
1. Word processing - including creating simple bulleted and numbered lists and tables.
2. Creating simple spreadsheets and being able to do simple formulae.
3. Write and publish blog posts
4. Creating and publishing simple videos
5. Creating and publishing simple podcasts
6. Scanning documents
I know there are apps out there that will let me do all that and I'd like opinions about what apps to get from those who use them on a daily basis. I know I could just use MS Office on my windows pc also but I haven't upgraded JAWS for a while and rather than pay for the upgrade I'm thinking that it's time to get a pc that talks right out of the box.