Mac OS Catalina and transfer files
Hello friends. I have a question regarding transfering file from my harddisk to iPhone. I have iPhone 11, and MacBook Air using Mac OS Catalina. How can i transfer my video files? For *xample: transfering to NPlayer App. Can you explain step by step how to do this without iTunes? Thanks.
Hi! I have actually the same question. I am trying to move a folder in NPlayer app using voiceOver drag and drop feature and it doesn't work for me. I choose the folder in the one finder window, press ctrl+option+, and then when I go to the iPhone's window i find nPlayer in files and press CTRL+Option+. but nothing happens except of VoiceOver tells about the error. I could copy voice dream library using this way but i cannot copy files to iPhone. Any help would be appreciated.
Here are the steps to properly drag and drop with Voiceover:
1. Move vo to the item to be dragged.
2. Rout the mouse to vo.
3. Lock the mouse down with vo-command-shift-space.
4. Move vo to the destination and unlock the mouse with vo-command-shift-space.
To transfer a file to an iDevice in Catalina, do the following:
1. Open the files tab in the iPhone Finder window.
2. Open a new finder window and brows to the file in question.
3. With vo at the file location, lock the mouse down at the vo location as mentioned and stop interacting with the finder window.
4. Move to the iPhone window with command-`.
5. Interact with the apps table and move vo to the app immediately after the app in question.
6. Release the mouse.
Note that another way to accomplish this is to check the "announce text under voiceover cursor" option in the announcements tab in voiceover verbosity. Then you can move the mouse with the trackpad or other mouse device. Then you would move the mouse directly to the app in question.
You will need to use this method to drag to an app at the very end of the apps list.