I want to play different games with WINE. I have installed WINE with this howto:
I have some problems:
1. The installation of "dotnet462" crashed with an message from the installer.
2. After installation I can play A hero's call but I'm can only using the English SAPI.
3. I have a copy from SWAMP but it can not be running (bad number in block 52 or so on).
Is there a way to install a Screenreader (for example NVDA) in WINE?
2. Is there a way to install an other VOICE for SAPI? I want to play a hero's call in German. ;-)
3. What can I do to running SWAMP?
Thanks in advance.
Help with Installing Wine
Hello, how do I install wine? What do I need to do? Do I need to install NVDA or another screen reader to get the games to work? How do I install games and open them in wine? Thanks
Tips to install WINE
at first you must follow the steps wrote by the A Hero's Call team:
One steps is missing there. You must install XQUARTZ to install WINE.
After following the steps you can only extract games for example "A Hero's Call" and run the EXE-file from the finder. Only a German voice is missing at the moment. You can only play games with an own speech (self self voicing) or with an supported SAPI mode.
Hope that helps.