Hi everyone,
Vox Libri 1.20 is now available on the App Store.
This update introduces a new feature for devices that support Apple Intelligence: you can now ask questions about the book you’re reading.
For example, while reading a book, you can ask questions about its content and get answers based on the book.
What’s new in version 1.20
- Ask questions about your book: You can now ask questions about the book you’re reading. This feature is available only on devices that support Apple Intelligence.
- Improved duplicate book detection: We’ve made improvements to how Vox Libri detects duplicate books and how books flagged as possible duplicates are stored in your library.
- Better document processing: Detection of broken lines has been improved for PDF, TXT, and RTF documents.
- Improved headphone support: We continue to improve headphone event handling to support a wider variety of devices when listening to your books.
As always, feedback is very welcome. If you encounter any issues or have suggestions for future versions, I’d be happy to hear them.
You can download Vox Libri from the App Store.
Comments
How am I to install this?
Hello.
Is there a possible way you could provide an alternative method to installing this app on devices running the new macOS 27 release? The App Store has been completely broken for blind users through the whole development cycle and I don't see that changing for a while. I am personally unable to install the app because the App Store doesn't show the button to install the app.
This does seem like a very interesting app so I wouldn't mind installing it somehow
Re: How am I to install this?
Hi ziixies,
Sorry but the app is only available in the AppStore. I hope the AppStore will be fixed soon.
Regards
App Store
I am not sure what people are going through but I could get the app through the App Store.
Does the app have keyboard shortcuts?
re: appstor
Just a bit of an explanation of the App Store issue. On macOS 27 at least one seven, the option to install the app is in accessible. In your purchase history, the option to re-download the app is also gone. Whilst cited people can probably view these options and those who aren't running macOS 27 could also run it just fine.
Re: App Store
Hi Maldalain,
The app for mac uses the menu bar with some menus. The main menu items have a keystroke to execute them from the keyboard.
If you think the app needs more keystrokes, please, send me a feedback with your suggestions.
Regards
re: appstor
Hi ziixies,
That sounds bad. I am still using MacOS 26 and that issue makes me thinking to delay updating my machine.
Thanks for the information.
Regards