Hello, I wish to repurpose my old 2012 mac book pro as a server, however, not sure what to use for this. I will list my requirements and then optional things that would be nice in lists below. Things I need:
- the ability to host an ftp server to access files on the mac harddrive
- ability to interact with the mac via a remote connection, issue commands to voiceover using the keyboard, and hear speach output
- ability to log in to the mac in some way, e.g. after an OS upgrade.
- ability to hear the microphone in realtime
- ability to hear other sounds, other than just VoiceOver speach.
if anyone knows how I can accomplish all or any of these things, please post in the comments.
thank you, Aaron Hewitt