In this month's edition of AppleVis Unleashed, Thomas Domville, Randy Rusnak, and Mike Malarsie discuss recent Apple news and other topics of interest. Topics featured in this podcast include:
- FlickType Pulling iPhone Keyboard App After Continued Rejection Issues
- iPhone 13, AirPods 3, Apple Watch Series 7, and iPad mini 6 Launching this Fall
- Apple could hike price of iPhone 13 to cover increasing chip costs
- 'iPhone 13' Apple Event date & launch timeline revealed by leaker
- Will iPhone 13 be enough of an upgrade?
- 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pros Finally Enter Mass Production
- Notes of interest from Apple's Q3 2021 earnings report and conference call
- Even With iOS 15 Coming Soon, Apple Appears to Be Working on an iOS 14.8 Update
- Apple says Share Play won't be included in the initial iOS 15 release this fall
- Voice Reader Speech Central
You can email the Unleashed team with feedback or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can leave a voice message for the team by calling 1-816-774-1668 (note that this is a United States number, so call charges may apply depending upon your call plan and location).
Frustration with apple
I know this isn't doing any good here, I guess I'm just venting my feelings.
I'm absolutely sick and tired of Apple touting these cool features, like in this case Share play, and disabling them on the innitial release.
This is definitely not the first time they've done this: in previous WWDCs they touted group facetime calls and apple cash person to person payments, all of which took months to release after the release of their respective IOS versions.
It's super frustrating. Apple shouldn't be focusing on them in marketing if they don't have the development resources to back them up.