Ahead of this month's episode, we have some upsetting news to share with the AppleVis community. Recently, Randy Rusnak suffered a stroke. Randy is a beloved member of our Unleashed team, known for his warm and engaging personality. During his recovery, we will greatly miss his presence. We ask that you join us in sending Randy your well wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.
This month, in Randy's absence, Darcy Burnard, a member of the Maccessibility team, joins regular Unleashed hosts Thomas Domville and Mike Malarsie to discuss recent Apple news and other topics of interest.
Topics featured in this episode include:
- Special Announcement (00:00:07)
- Introduction (00:01:52)
- Apple Vision Accessibility: the AppleVis Report Card (00:04:52)
- Apple's Spring Event went Missing in Action (00:21:42)
- Apple Music Classical App is Here (00:34:44)
- Apple introduces Shop with a Specialist over Video (00:39:01)
- Be My Eyes Announces New Tool Powered by OpenAI’s GPT-4 to Improve Accessibility for People Who are Blind or Have Low-Vision (00:42:46)
- What's in iOS 16.4? (00:51:01)
- Rumors: Big Changes and Features Coming to iOS 17 (00:58:34)
- The Latest Rumors and News on the Upcoming iPhone 15 (01:05:57)
- What's in this month AppleVis News (01:14:25)
- Apple Vision Accessibility: the AppleVis Report Card
- Apple Announces New Yellow Color Option for iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus.
- Apple Music Classical App Available To Download, Here Are The Details
- Apple introduces Shop with a Specialist over Video
- Be My Eyes Unveils New Virtual Volunteer With Advanced Visual Recognition Capabilities Powered by OpenAI's GPT-4
- iOS 16.4 Adds Voice Isolation for Cellular Phone Calls
- iOS 17 to Provide Several 'Most Requested Features.'
- Apple Engineers Reportedly Working on ChatGPT-Like AI Despite Siri Design Flaws
- iPhone 15 best new features: Six reasons to upgrade in 2023.
- iPhone 15 Pro Models to Feature Improved LiDAR Scanner
- iPhone 15 Pro to have new unified volume buttons with new ‘pressing type’ mute button.
- OKO - AI copilot for the blind
- Ice Cubes: for Mastodon
If you have feedback or questions for the Unleashed team, you can reach them by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by leaving a voice message at 1-816-774-1668 (US number, call charges may apply).