Welcome to our 1500th podcast. We would like to thank everybody who has helped us in reaching this landmark - everybody who has recorded and shared a podcast and everybody who has been a guest. Thank you all 🙇
In this month's edition of AppleVis Unleashed, Thomas Domville and Mike Malarsie are joined by Jeff Thompson from Blind Abilities to discuss recent Apple news and other topics of interest. Topics featured in this podcast include:
- Bringing Back the Voice of Steve Jobs from the Grave
- Apple Released the Next-Generation iPad, iPad Pro, and Apple TV
- Where's the Apple AR/VR Headset?
- And Here We Go! EU Passes Law to Switch iPhone to USB-C by End of 2024
- Could this Be the Next HomePod Revolution?
- Say What? Apple's Touch ID is probably never coming back to iPhone
- Apple Q4 2022 earnings
- What's in this month AppleVis News
- Fake Joe Rogan interviews ghost of Steve Jobs on AI-made podcast
- Apple Releases iOS 16.1 and iPadOS 16.1; Bringing Many Fixes for VoiceOver Users
- Apple Unveils 10th-Gen iPad With Complete Redesign, 10.9-Inch Display, USB-C, and More
- Apple Eliminates Headphone Jack From Latest-Generation iPad Lineup
- Apple introduces next-generation iPad Pro, supercharged by the M2 chip
- Apple Announces New Apple TV 4K With A15 Bionic Chip and HDR10+ for $129
- Next-Generation Apple TV Likely to Have Even Lower Sub-$100 Starting Price
- Apple Just Quietly Raised Prices for Apple Music and Apple TV Plus
- Report: Apple AR/VR headset includes iris scanning biometrics to switch user accounts and authenticate payments
- EU Passes Law to Switch iPhone to USB-C by End of 2024
- Apple preps iPad cradle that’s also a HomePod
- Apple's Touch ID is probably never coming back to iPhone
- Next iPhone SE could look very much like an iPhone XR
- Apple Q4 2022 earnings: Record revenue of $90.1 billion, misses on iPhone and Services
- Podcast Guru - App & Player
You can email the Unleashed team with feedback or questions at email@example.com
Alternatively, you can leave a voice message for the team by calling 1-816-774-1668 (note that this is a United States number, so call charges may apply depending upon your call plan and location).
Was surprise that notification bug was not reporter in the podcast. Lock screen VO does not read any notification. It just says notification twice. Bug. I consider this to be a major bug.
Greetings. Any chance of making transcripts available at least for more important podcasts like this one? I'm finding it easier to read transcripts.
Re: Podcast transcript?
We would love to be able to provide transcripts of all of our podcasts. To this end, I have tested a number of the AI-powered transcription services. So far, none have proved satisfactory.
This means that we would need to use a human transcriber, and we simply cannot afford this for more than a couple of our most notable podcasts each year.
I wish that it weren't the case, but I see no way that this is likely to change in the near future. Sorry.
Re: Podcast transcript?
Thanks, David, for the explanation.
Haven't tested this out myself yet but,
I believe izotope rx10 has a transcribing function for speech so could be worth a look.