Runkeeper- GPS Running Tracker
Description of App
Join the more than 28 million people who are using RunKeeper to turn their phone into a personal trainer in their pocket! Track your runs, walks, bike rides, hikes, and more using the GPS in your iPhone.
Track your fitness activities and have fun doing it
- See detailed stats around your pace, distance, and time.
- Get stats, progress, and coaching through your headphones with built-in audio cues.
- Listen and control your music while you work out.
- Measure your heart rate with many available sensors.
- Take pictures along the way to share and save while you go.
Measure your performance over time
- View a detailed history of your activities to see how you are doing.
- Get notified when you hit new personal bests and milestones.
- Measure your progress against your goals and targets.
- Follow detailed plans to help you achieve specific fitness objectives.
- Turn any activity into a route to do again later.
Share with friends
- Post your activities, achievements and plans to Facebook, Twitter and your friends on RunKeeper.com.
- Let supporters watch LIVE maps of your workouts and races as you go (must subscribe to RunKeeper Elite).
Get a broader picture of your health at RunKeeper.com
- Integrate your activity data with more than 70 other apps and services including MyFitnessPal, Lose It, Fitbit, Withings, Garmin and many more, to get deeper insight into your overall health.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
The basic function of the app is accessible. Its easy to track, start and stop tracking, adding notes etc. However, there are some accessibility issue if you need to log your activity manually. I found that it is more of the problem with how the database got create than the ap itself. Have the same issue on the website, with screen readers.
Note: the trial was done on iphone4 and iphone5, while you can view the result on iPads
1 people have recommended this app
I am not able to share my walk with RunKeeper to Face book. Can this be done with Voice Over?