Description of App:
Track3 is an app for logging diabetes-related information such as blood glucose, insulin, food, and activity. It includes an area to track exercise as well as a food database.
- Carb and calorie details for over 80,000 foods, 500 specific food brands, and 300 popular fast food and casual dining restaurants
- Customized information for the foods, exercises, and medications unique to your life
- Enter nutrition details for other packaged foods
- Record your own insulin types
- Track glucose, insulin, and medications
- Log when you ate
- Adjust serving sizes to see the exact amount of carbs in your meals
- Be able to monitor glucose levels (mg/dl)
- See what you need to stay on track.
- Build a "favorites" list of foods and exercises for quick entry
- Create pre-set entry categories like "100 calorie snack" or "morning coffee with creamer"
- Utilize exercise calorie per minute values specific to your weight, time spent, and type of exercise done
- Enter direct calorie or carb values displayed from cardio machine workouts
- Create customized exercise routine entries, such as 200 calorie yoga class.
- A complete restaurant list is available at http://www.coheso.com/nutridata
- Creates an automatic food journal that can be shared with doctors and clinicians
- Incorporates a regularly updated food and exercise database every time you update this App
- Does not require a connection to the internet, so you can stay connected to your health anytime, anywhere.
- Email your log information that can be opened by any spreadsheet program.
NOTE:*** Logged items can be deleted by "swiping" on the entry.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
AppleVis Editor Note: this app was submitted before Usability Ratings were introduced, so one has been chosen on the basis of the accessibility comments made by the original poster. If you have used this app, please post a comment to let us know if you agree with the Rating.
Original Comments: This app is fully accessible with VoiceOver, with the exception of the "Charts" area which displays visual representations of glucose fluctuations and averages. It is not possible to switch between the various types of charts with VoiceOver.