Description of App
iBreathe is a simple yet powerful app to guide you through deep breathing exercises and breathwork. Whether you are struggling with stress, anxiety, insomnia, or are trying to meditate and relax, iBreathe provides an easy-to-use beautifully designed user interface. Unlike other apps, iBreathe is designed with simplicity in mind and does not contain any bloat or clutter.
• Simple & easy to use interface
• Pre-defined exercises specifically designed to help with stress and anxiety (4-7-8 and box breathing)
• Create your own breathing exercises (inhale, exhale, hold, cycles)
• Create reminders to remind you to breathe throughout the day
• Apple Health integration to record your mindful minutes
• Learn about the benefits of deep breathing and view recommended literature by authors like James Nestor and Wim Hof
• Works great on all iOS devices and MacOS with Apple silicon chips
• iCloud sync to persist settings across all of your Apple devices
• Apple Watch App
• Lock screen widget for quick access to iBreathe
*** Featured as Healthline's best meditation app for breathing in 2022 ***
Great app, I have been wanting something like this.
Really great app, not perfect but very good indeed. I wish there was a way to change the second indicator to a less obnoxious sound than the 4 options they have, something much softer and less obtrusive than wood blocks or clicks. Also the ads they use are uhm let’s say entertaining. I’d just finished a lovely 30 second in, 7 second hold 30 out and 7 hold for 20 cycles and was feeling very relaxed indeed when a lady started telling me I should think less logically and pay her to lie to me about what she sees in my future. It’s just annoying that breath control which is a scientifically proven and valid method of stress reduction, vegas nerve stimulation and para sympathetic nervous system activation is lumped in with crazy people with crystals and taro cards. Anyway, I happily paid to get rid of the obnoxious fraudster forever.
This is a very accessible app. Trying to change the interval without success.
1. Navigate to and activate Intervals button
2. Navigate to and activate the picker control to choose which method to change
3. Navigate forward and observe VoiceOver announce the number of seconds for each part of the breathing exercise
4. Attempt to double tap to change but nothing happens
I can change the number of cycles but not the length of each cycle. Can this be done?
To change duration of intervals.
Just navigate to the field you would like to change and flick up and down to adjust by 0.5 second increments.
In the end, I navigated to one of the custom programs. I changed the name to something that I would recognize and then adjusted the intervals to exactly what I was looking for. Worked out just fine.
This is a super simple app but exactly what I was looking for.