Description of App
Pocket Yoga talks the user through yoga sessions and shows pictures of poses at the same time. You can choose between three types of practice, at three different difficulty levels, and for a duration of 30, 45, or 60 minutes. You can use the default music or choose your own. A dictionary of poses is included that has descriptions of most of the poses covered. The program also keeps track of when and for how long you practice.
As described in the iTunes Store:
A yoga instructor in your pocket, everywhere you go.
The practice of yoga becomes beneficial when done on a regular basis. With Pocket Yoga you can keep up with your practice at your own pace and schedule in the comforts of your own home. Simply set your iPhone/iPod in front of your mat, start a practice, and Pocket Yoga will guide you through your entire session.
Choose between 3 different practices, 3 different difficulty levels and 3 different durations. A total of 27 different sessions!
Practices in Pocket Yoga are the unique and original creative design of the world-renowned school of Gaia Flow Yoga.
- Detailed voice and visual instruction guides you through every pose, including each inhalation and exhalation.
- Over 145 beautifully illustrated pose images with correct posture and positioning.
- Dictionary of poses containing descriptions and benefits of each pose.
- Maintains an ongoing log of all your yoga practices to track your progress and promote consistency.
- Practices designed by experienced yoga instructors.
- Ability to play music from your iPod library in place of the default music.
- All images are compatible with the new Retina display.
- TV out support! See your practice on your big-screen television.