Description of App
If you've been waiting for the definitive workout tracker on the App Store, the wait is over.
(Strong has been ranked Top 5 fitness app in over 40 countries, including the US app store)
"Simple. Intuitive. Functional. Exactly what I was looking for."
"This is bare bones and serious. Right on, and works perfectly... I wish I could give 10 stars."
"It's by far the most intuitive and easy to use workout app I've used"
"It's amazing. That's all you need to know"
Strong is the simplest and easiest to use fitness app for tracking your weightlifting workouts.
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced powerlifter, Strong provides everything you need to record your workouts as effortlessly and as quickly as possible. Unlike other fitness apps, Strong doesn't bog you down with pictures and videos you don't need, and provide unnecessary functions you'd never use.
Strong is optimised for a progressive barbell routine such as Starting Strength or Stronglifts 5X5, but it is easily adaptable to any other routine of your choosing!
And you can also select a range of cardio exercises for an all in one fitness tracking experience.
Strong provides the most comprehensive workout tracking experience - no need to use pen and paper, and all for less than the price of a protein shake!
- The simplest interface of any fitness app available on the App Store.
- Add your own routines and choose easily between them
- Add your own exercises to the database - and save your favorites for even easier access
- Cardio and strength exercises
- Built in bodyweight tracker helps you record your weight every workout
- US(lbs) AND Metric(kg) weight support
- Add additional notes to your workout
- No useless pictures and videos (but we provide some links to useful online resources)
- Advanced Statistics show your personal records and progression, and even calculate your one rep max and total weight lifted!
- Browse through your previous workouts by Routine
- Export workout information by email and to CSV format
- Built in Countdown Timer to help record rest breaks