Description of App
you spend hours scrolling feeds all day. shouldn't YOU be in control of what you see, rather than some algorithm?
with feeeed, you can build your own news feed, on your own terms:
- subscribe to any website, using RSS, Twitter or just seeing a copy of their website in your feed
- see local weather, or flashbacks from your photo library
- subscribe to communities from reddit, tiktok profiles, or newsletters from your gmail
- add your own custom reminders, or flashcards
- see your step count for the day, and your progress towards 10k steps. (powered by an optional integration with the Health)
it's 100% private and on-device (no servers, no accounts, nothing leaves your device). don't worry — it's still as fast, smooth and addicting as your favorite Mark Zuckerberg app. it includes a built-in reader mode and reading list. it's fast!
take back your news feed ~ scroll on your own terms :)