Description of App:
The best football app available just got better! With 600+ leagues, live information, PUSH messages when goals are scored and much much more.
WE HAVE ALL WOMENS AND MENS LEAGUES WORLDWIDE. MORE THAN 600 LEAGUES FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD.
England - Over 20 leaguesItaly - Over 12 leaguesGermany - Over 12 leaguesSpain - Over 11 leaguesNetherlands - Over 12 leaguesFrance - Over 12 leagues
A complete overview (PDF) of leagues and features is available at the support page. (See link below)
Follow your favourite teams as they play live matches, with directly updated information about scored goals, penalties, cards and substitutes.
What does the PRO version feature over the normal My Football app?
- Much more leagues!
- PUSH notifications for goals, enable them in the My Teams section.
- Live scoring notification throughout the application
- Match reports
- Easier access to recently played and upcoming matches
- Player career stats
- Features to come: more live stats and commentary
My Football standard features:
- Matches of this week and season
- League history, up to one century ago
- Live results and automatic updates of live matches
- Minute of the game
- Easy to manage your own league order
- Team details
- Match details
- My Teams (favourites)
- Offline mode
- Multilanguage: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Polish.
This app will provide data until the summer of 2011. An upgrade will be provided.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
This was one of those apps that I approached with very low expectations in terms of accessibility. The screenshots of pages loaded with complext facts and figures just seem to cry out inaccessible.
But no, it is mostly fine. A few buttons could be labelled more clearly, but nothing too bad. VoiceOver also works fine, although this is one of those apps where some of the text elements are read in reverse order, which can make some of the information a little confusing at first. I gather that this is a problem common to many apps under iOS4, so hopefully it will be corrected in the next firmware update.