Description of App:
SSH for iPhone/iPOD is client application in which you can connect with multiple server with SSH protocol.
- SSH Console/Emulator
- Connect server with SSH
- Access to Sudo and root commands
- Support in both mode portrait and landscape mode
- Recent executed commands history
- Configure unlimited server and don't need to enter hostname, username and password again & again
- Easy to use and easy to configure server settings
- Show/Hide Keyboard and display output in full screen
- Allow to configure custom port
- Support website link working now
- Wide screen
- No need to type on top of the Textfield, type in terminal itself, feel like real command prompt/terminal
- Support now with Copy/Cut/Paste
- History screen is now better and execute previously executed in a single touch
- Main screen have more details about connection info with host name with port
- Now you can easily identify single host with different port no.
- Better Control, Tab and Esc buttons
- Fixed Port no save issue.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
AppleVis Editor Note: this app was submitted before Usability Ratings were introduced, so one has been chosen on the basis of the accessibility comments made by the original poster. If you have used this app, please post a comment to let us know if you agree with the Rating.
Original Comments: As I can see, the application is fully accessible. I was not sure, if terminal window will be read by VoiceOver, however program uses simple TextBox to display the terminal output and capture user's input, so everything is being read fine. The "controls" button needs to be pressed in order to display the keyboard. Also, wile reading the terminal output it is better tu switch VoiceOver to read line by line, that way everything is read properly.
For users of jailbreaks and OpenSSH, it is possible to ssh to 127.0.0.1 and you will get an access to iPhone's shell prompt. Works fine and fully accessible!