Description of App
CuriosityStream is the world's first ad-free, on-demand streaming service for premium factual shows that enlighten, entertain and inspire.
Get the free app as part of your CuriosityStream membership and watch choice programming crafted by the world's top filmmakers. Dive deep into your favorite areas of science, technology, nature and history.
Memberships start at $2.99 per month or $29.99 per year for standard definition streaming (basic plan), and $5.99 per month or $59.99 per year for high definition streaming (standard plan). When you place your order, you will receive your CuriosityStream membership free for the first 7 days. If you do not cancel, then your membership will continue and the monthly subscription rate (plus applicable tax) will be charged or deducted from your account on or about the same date each month that you continue your membership. You may cancel your membership and stop the billing anytime by logging into your account.
CuriosityStream membership benefits:
- Unlimited streaming of the best in factual programming
- HD shows (Standard membership) or standard definition shows (Basic membership) available anywhere, anytime on multiple devices
- Browse titles with multiple search tools that help you find your favorite topic area
- Sort shows by length and type so you find exactly what you want to watch quickly and easily
- Rate your favorite shows and get recommendations for related content
- Bookmark shows to watch later or resume watching previously viewed shows on other devices
– Payment will be charged to the user's iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication