If you have 2 or more cards, tickets or passes added to Apple Wallet, if you activate Wallet and attempt to use any of these other than the first one listed, Wallet will crash when you double tap on the desired card, ticket or pass.
For some the crash will be immediate, for others there will only be a crash if you perform a swipe gesture after activating the lower positioned card.
Steps to reproduce
- You must have 2 or more cards, tickets or passes added to Apple Wallet.
- Ensure that VoiceOver is enabled.
- Double click the side button on your device (or the Home button if your device has one) to activate Wallet.
- Move VoiceOver focus to the second card, ticket or pass.
- Double tap with 1-finger.
This should make the second card, ticket or pass the active one.
What actually happens is that Wallet immediately crashes, returning you to the screen that you were on before activating Wallet.
After activating Wallet, move VoiceOver focus to the desired card, ticket or pass. Then, use “Move Up” from the VoiceOver rotor to move the desired card, ticket or pass to the top of the screen and make it the active one.