Description of App
Tusker is a free and flexible client for the Mastodon social network and other compatible services.
• Notification grouping: Combine favorite, boost, and follow notifications into a single row to get a more glance-able view of your notifications.
• Timeline sync: Keep your timeline position across all your devices using iCloud.
• Customize timelines: Pick which timelines (including lists and hashtags) are pinned to your home tab, and apply filters to hide posts you're not interested in.
• Tweak your experience: Tusker has a wide variety of preferences to allow you to customize how you use the app. From changing the appearance and interactions, to configuring how content warnings work, Tusker supports it all.
• Digital wellness options: Tusker has a variety of preferences to help you manage how you use social media, including by turning infinite scrolling off or showing all images in grayscale.
• Accessibility: VoiceOver, Voice Control, Dynamic Type, and more are all fully supported.
• Multiple accounts: Sign in to multiple accounts and quickly switch between them.
• Modern Mastodon features: Support editing filters, viewing trending posts/hashtags/links, following hashtags, and more.
• Broad software compatibility: Tusker also has builtin support for the Glitch and Hometown variants of Mastodon; as well as Pleroma, a Mastodon alternative; and PixelFed, a photo-sharing social network.
Mastodon is part of the fediverse a free, open source, and decentralized social network. From your home server, communicate and interact with people on any other server using the ActivityPub protocol. Learn more at joinmastodon.org.
A smooth little app...but one question
Love the way this groups notifications together, and it also seems quite fast and simple to use--simpler even than Toot! which had up until now taken the cake for me. Just one question, does Tusker have no way to enable push notifications? I don't see one and admittedly that would be a bit of a dealbreaker.
I'm wondering how I see my…
I'm wondering how I see my followers and who I'm following. Aside from that, this is an excellent app, very clean, gives all the information I'm looking for.
Open In Safari
I don't know of a way to see your followers or who you are following directly in the app. The only thing I can recommend is to go to the my profile tab and choose the more option. You can then choose open in Safari. Once you do this, you can view your followers or following from there.
Fair, I might also drop the…
Fair, I might also drop the developer a message. Almost perfect aside from this.
I really hope he adds push notifications to the app. I suggested it while testing the beta. We'll have to see what happens.