Mac development for the RIM platform has been coming along nicely, and it is now at the point where we are ready to invite the general public to help move it forward.
Never before has there been a remote access screen reader module for Mac OS. Never before has there been a comprehensive, fully accessible remote support package for Mac OS… Until now.
For Mac users, this is a game changer - Our Remote Incident Manager is the first remote access solution optimized for blind users but designed for use by everyone.
As of April 14th, lack of accessible remote assistance due to platform differences is now a thing of the past. With RIM, anyone can provide or receive remote support to or from anyone using Mac OS or Windows. The current capabilities of the Mac version of Remote Incident Manager include:
• Full support for all interactive sessions, including:
◦ Mac to Mac
◦ Mac to Windows
◦ Windows to Mac
• Unattended sessions to Windows targets
• full audiovisual support
• Complete keyboard input support, irrespective of platform
• Remote Accessibility for both Windows and Mac targets!
• And many more features to come. By the time RIM for Mac reaches a full release, we will achieve complete feature parity with the Windows version.
The beta is available for anyone, so we invite you to kick the tires and let us know your thoughts along the way. We welcome your feedback concerning this beta. We thank you for your interest in helping to make the Mac version of RIM the best it can be.
For more info and to download the beta, please visit: https://pneumasolutions.com/remote-incident-manager-for-mac-public-beta/