Since it has arrived I've been reading about all the great new features IOS6 has to offer.
I've also been reading about all the little bugs in the new operating system people have posted here and on other sites.
I am concerned after I upgrade from 5.1.1 which I'm happy and comfortable with, I'm going to run into many of the problems everyone is noting.
I realize that with any new operating system, there is likely to be some bugs.
I also know that many (including the Applevis team members & other "techies") consumers are alerting Apple to these bugs.
I'm just wondering how long i (and others like me who are waiting for things to get fixed) should (and have to) wait before there is a complete update (with all kinds of bug fixes) to IOS6.
I would appreciate some insight, advice and any other comments from any and all of those who would like to help me decide whether or not to get off the fence.
Thanks for reading this long post and I look forward to what people have to say.