Just a quick note to say that Weather Gods 1.7 should be hitting the App Store.
The biggest update is for the Apple Watch, where we have greatly increased the range of complications for each watch face.
There is also a dedicated voiceover complication for each face that mimics the weather wheel, prioritising the weather conditions for each hour.
Other changes to the watch:
- feels like temperature setting is respected throughout, including the complications.
- we've worked really hard with our beta testers to improve the reliability of the updating of the watch complication - we think we are there now!
- the main watch app has been voiceover 'tuned'
To activate the new complications:
1. Launch the Apple Watch App on the phone
2. Swipe down until you find Weather Gods in the list of installed apps
3. Double tap to access the Weather Gods watch settings
4. From here, you can swipe through and access the complication configuration for the different types of watch faces
Any problems then please email me email@example.com and I will be more than happy to assist.
Main App Changes
1. Pressure trend has been reworked with the trend calculation following popular meteorological algorithms. We also indicate if the pressure is rising slowly or rapidly and the same for when it is falling.
2. Follow me notifications have been toned down and now only trigger if you have moved 10 miles or 15 kilometres from a previous location.
3. Tapping a notification will launch weather gods and automatically load the location associated with the notification.
4. The 3d touch on the Weather Gods icon is now working.
Finally, I would like to say a big thank you to our beta testers and translators for helping make Weather Gods the app that it is.
Hope you are all having a great Sunday!