1. Possibly in addition to other phrases, the following are not spoken at all:
- "Thank you!"
The above phrases are red out if followed or preceded by other words.
2. Only when saying a few phrases, like "Stop!", "Wait!", and "Great!", does the voice exclaim somehow.
3. It's often difficult to get to the text field by moving the finger around the screen. Besides, double-tapping with four fingers only works after you first focus the cursor on something on the keyboard and then perform the gesture.
4. Personal voices should be possible to use without having to switch to the English keyboard, or whatever language the voice is in, similar to setting/having a default language for VoiceOver or the Speech feature.
5. While charging, I would occasionally receive notifications informing me that the preparation of the personal voice was paused, and the device had to be charging and locked for the process to resume, which was already the case. I would navigate to the status bar and make sure that the device was still charging right after getting this notification, but I would get it a while later anyway.
6. After I realized that the personal voice was ready for use, I went to the settings but couldn't find my voice among the available voices there. Even a reboot didn't work, so I had to toggle Personal Voice off and back on, most likely for the settings to be updated or take effect.
You may listen to this post read aloud by my broken replica via the link below:
Note that the file will be available for 7 days.