Our 1.5 update should be hitting the app store in the next 12-24 hours.
Something important to note ... the main screen mentions the app being 'subscription only' - please ignore. It will become subscription only eventually for all new users, but not yet. Anyone who has the app will not be asked to take out a subscription.
What's new or changed?
- support for iOS11 and WatchOS4
- optimised for iPhone X
- we have added dew point, pressure and humidity to the Air God on the main screen and timeline
- fixed the main screen swipe problems which showed up with iOS11
- rotor actions! we've got some custom actions for changing to a different day and different location. The change day actions are on each of the gods. The change location action is on the home button at the bottom of the screen. We would love to hear some feedback on these
- we now announce the name of the god when you three finger swipe down on the time line
- we added the smart weather conditions from the watch into the widget for the now view
- wind gusts are available for all seven days
- we have reduced the amount of GPS location usage we do
- the chance of rain and snow probabilities have been tweaked throughout the app to make them more consistent and useful
- the timeline has been completely re-written to be more responsive and use less memory.
Please let us know what you think of the update and if you have any problems or find any bugs. There is a lot happening with iOS,watchOS and new devices, so we're keen to hear of any problems please.